Free to connect and play with Razor
Files created/edited - 198
- Updated website with new Dungeon Hues.
- Updated server code to include items in boat holds to contribute to item counts.
- Fixed problem with cookable dough (Thanks SirCharles).
- All mobiles in dungeons now spawn the following items, on extremely low chances. This is a pre change to a later change coming for Dungeons also. Items -> Cloth, Lanterns. These will retain the colour of their dungeon Hue.
Dawns Music box
- Added a new house item that can play music, this comes with 3 songs to begin with.
- Added music box gears to be used with the music box, this adds additional songs to your music box, totalling 52 different songs. These can drop from any monster around the world doing any activity.
- Added 21 new decoration items that blend with our era look. Hopefully to expand these. These will be made available via the curency vendors in due course.
- Fixed how WWs use Mass Curse, they still do but this was being invoked in the wrong place and under the wrong conditions.
- All tameable followers are now classified as using 1 follower slot.
- Assigned arbitrary 200 follower slots to players now instead of not counting them (We can change this but come on, get a life).
- Updated all creatures (42 creatures) to be closer alligned to how they should be str/int/dex hits/mana/stam damage gold items etc as some of these were way off.
- Updated all monsters (85 monsters) to be closer alligned to how they should be str/int/dex hits/mana/stam damage gold items etc as some of these were way off.
- Serpents that had corpse items lootable (arms, heads etc) now include legs, which werent working previously.
- ALL town invasion chests now spawn from town invasion monster deaths, this rate has been calculated on the rough time to complete a TI and the old respawn rate of a chest. This is to encourage active farming of a TI. This includes all TIs, including those where chests did not spawn before, yes the non-seasonal TIs.
- All bosses now take a scaled down amount of damage when being attacked by the tamer zerg. Your damage calculation for the damage report should remain the same, but in order to combat Krampus dying in 5 seconds this is felt a required change.
- Both sandals and mask tubs on the reward vendor should now be fixed.
- Enabled the puzzle chest gump to now be movable.
- Fixed issue with hammers being visible when picking them from the appearance gump.
- Updated these so that only the current years eggs are redeemable at the Easter Vendor. Your total now appears on this Vendor also.
- These now appropriately his pronouns.
- Have modified this to allow you to now turn items that are currently flippable, but not flippable as they are not categorised as Furniture. For example, any weapon is now flippable.
Picture of the Month
Find us on Facebook