Patch 51 - 10/24/16 - Halloween
Halloween content is in!
- Britain and Vesper have been decked out for Halloween. The summoner in Vesper has function, this is for players to figure out.
- Creatures can be found around various parts of the mainland and some dungeons. Creatures are on a long respawn timer so you will have to move around and look. Spawn may currently be a bit light, we will be working to add some more spawns throughout the event.
- Carrying a shovel may be handy.
- Special holiday themed treasure maps can be found.
- If you find a "skull of summoning" - hording these items is pointless as they are not rare, they are just the same look as a player skull. They may have another function, however...
- A halloween vendor will be placed at the bank which you can spend your coins on.
- There will be no "handout" rewards on Halloween, instead you'll have to play to get them.
- Halloween content will run for about a week.
- The Discord bot has been rewritten and should now be more responsive and stable.
- When gating pets that are in combat, they should no longer try to walk across the map to get back to where they were.
- Big fish caught that are under 20 stones are no longer labelled "an old big fish".
- Various internal work to make future seasonal events less work to set up and kick off.