Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Provocation Macro
Has anyone figured out how to get a good provocation macro going? I’m not talking to for training it up.  I am talking about in use. Hit one button, and your target cursor comes up, etc.

When I use “use skill provocation” in the macro no targeting cursor comes up.
When I use “use skill provocation” & “wait for target” in the macro no cursor comes up.

I am trying to eliminate the need to double click the skill (hotkey it), so I can concentrate on just targeting the mobs. I can get it to work with a target random gray as a target just fine (or absolute target for training). I just can’t actually get the target cursor in game. The target random gray is “ok” but more than half the time I don’t get ideal provoke (one or both mobs are already under control).
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
Instead of hitting record macro then using the skill in the game, hit record macro, in razor go to the 'Hot Keys' tab, find Skills -> Provocation, click on Provocation to highlight it, then hit the button 'Execute Selected'.  This should fix your problem. You can also make Provoke a UO macro instead of a Razor macro. 

Bad macro looks like:
Code:
Use Skill Provocation

Good macro looks like:
Code:
Exec: Provocation
perfect. thank you.
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage