UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Provocation Macro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone figured out how to get a good provocation macro going? I’m not talking to for training it up.  I am talking about in use. Hit one button, and your target cursor comes up, etc.

When I use “use skill provocation” in the macro no targeting cursor comes up.
When I use “use skill provocation” & “wait for target” in the macro no cursor comes up.

I am trying to eliminate the need to double click the skill (hotkey it), so I can concentrate on just targeting the mobs. I can get it to work with a target random gray as a target just fine (or absolute target for training). I just can’t actually get the target cursor in game. The target random gray is “ok” but more than half the time I don’t get ideal provoke (one or both mobs are already under control).
Instead of hitting record macro then using the skill in the game, hit record macro, in razor go to the 'Hot Keys' tab, find Skills -> Provocation, click on Provocation to highlight it, then hit the button 'Execute Selected'.  This should fix your problem. You can also make Provoke a UO macro instead of a Razor macro. 

Bad macro looks like:
Code:
Use Skill Provocation

Good macro looks like:
Code:
Exec: Provocation
perfect. thank you.