Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darwin new rare !!
(04-19-2016, 04:42 PM)Boss Wrote: You are not the first, this map has been around. I believe Pixel was selling it not to long ago.

Ohhh my god....You guy's can be a pain in the ass sometime !!!

First to find it as a rare spawn !!
Rapture, Apoc, Bobby Boulders And 2 others like this post
(04-19-2016, 11:40 PM)Dreadpsycho Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 04:42 PM)Boss Wrote: You are not the first, this map has been around. I believe Pixel was selling it not to long ago.

This is not the first map, just to clarify.
Veranis and Bobby Boulders like this post
Apoc[PEE] - Today at 4:10 PM
if i was near you i'd bang you the fk out
Hardly regular. Still incredibly rare.

(04-19-2016, 11:40 PM)Dreadpsycho Wrote:

No kidding, can't people just be happy for you - gotta have a sarcasm or negative spin about everything.  I am glad you found it, and hope you find some more goodies in your exploration.
Wiz Kid likes this post
Since you quoted my post, please explain how that was negative or sarcasm. I merely pointed out a fact, this map has been around, if not the same hue pretty danm close.

On that note, Good find Dread.
(04-25-2016, 01:51 AM)Boss Wrote: Since you quoted my post, please explain how that was negative or sarcasm. I merely pointed out a fact, this map has been around, if not the same hue pretty danm close.

On that note, Good find Dread.

I think I had just got home that morning from working a 12 and I guess you could read it either way.. especially if you read his comments directly after your post, seems he thought the same thing I did.  It probably was my zzzz's talking.  Anyway, no biggie.
I found an Inverted back pack (Back pack facing a different direction), and a small candle stub, that can be lit!

Super cool!!
Jack, Wiz Kid, Bobby Boulders like this post
(04-29-2016, 07:00 PM)Durzo Blint Wrote: I found an Inverted back pack (Back pack facing a different direction), and a small candle stub, that can be lit!

Super cool!!

Gratz man !!

I wish I knew where you found them so I can slap my face for not looking properly !! Smile

Gratz again !
Photo 
[Image: bloodspawn.jpg]
Greta and Jack like this post
[Image: wizkidsig.png]
(05-02-2016, 01:37 AM)Wiz Kid Wrote: [Image: bloodspawn.jpg]

Hey Gratz man !! I know it's a lot of work to be a rare hunter !! Smile
Wiz Kid likes this post
Proud owner of a new rare on the server!!

[Image: RtFVyQ4.jpg?1]
Wiz Kid and Darwin like this post