Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darwin new rare !!
Hello everyone !!

After a lot....a lot of hours spent looking all around the beautifull land of UO, I can finally say that I am the first to find one of Darwin's new rare !

Have a nice day Lost Lands !

[Image: uR7jiiu.jpg]
Wiz Kid, Greta, Rapture And 1 others like this post
(04-18-2016, 12:53 PM)Dreadpsycho Wrote: Hello everyone !!

After a lot....a lot of hours spent looking all around the beautifull land of UO, I can finally say that I am the first to find one of Darwin's new rare !

Have a nice day Lost Lands !

[Image: uR7jiiu.jpg]
A lot going on here.
Apoc[PEE] - Today at 4:10 PM
if i was near you i'd bang you the fk out
congratulations!
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
If it is the map I don't think it is a rare, they came about from a bug. I got one a long time ago.
(04-18-2016, 10:20 PM)yakka Wrote: If it is the map I don't think it is a rare, they came about from a bug.  I got one a long time ago.

I did confirm with Darwin that it is a new rare.
If you still have your map, then you are lucky that you didnt have to search for it Smile
But looking at item data base there is only 2 of these...so yeah ! 
You are not the first, this map has been around. I believe Pixel was selling it not to long ago.
(04-19-2016, 04:42 PM)Boss Wrote: You are not the first, this map has been around. I believe Pixel was selling it not to long ago.

There were only 2, one dark (that I have) and one light (that Yakka has), now there are 2 of the light ones.

The dark one is on display in the small house by Occlo bank.
In RunUO these maps are created by starting to craft a map and then logging out somewhere that you can insta log. This puts your character on the "internal" map and when the map finishes crafting it comes out like this.

This wasn't intended to be the case here so I patched it out. They've been unobtainable for a long time.
Rapture likes this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(04-19-2016, 09:37 PM)Jack Wrote: In RunUO these maps are created by starting to craft a map and then logging out somewhere that you can insta log. This puts your character on the "internal" map and when the map finishes crafting it comes out like this.

This wasn't intended to be the case here so I patched it out. They've been unobtainable for a long time.

Hit em with the truth Jackie Boy.
Apoc[PEE] - Today at 4:10 PM
if i was near you i'd bang you the fk out
I wouldn't call having a 1 of item that is now regularly occurring lucky. I was lucky when I logged my character out mid cartography macro and came back to a unique item sitting on the floor lol.