Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Structure Interior Doors
Star 
I'd love to have the ability to lock interior doors on a public structure. I can see why one might not want to do this. I think that might be for the sake of simplicity but beyond the front doors I see no harm in allowing players to protect their additional assets of their public/vendor home(s).

While this post specifically has to do with some of my own concerns I urge a fix on this. The pro's outweigh the cons
[Image: wizkidsig.png]
(02-18-2016, 12:38 PM)Wiz Kid Wrote: I'd love to have the ability to lock interior doors on a public structure. I can see why one might not want to do this. I think that might be for the sake of simplicity but beyond the front doors I see no harm in allowing players to protect their additional assets of their public/vendor home(s).

While this post specifically has to do with some of my own concerns I urge a fix on this. The pro's outweigh the cons

Cant you change the house locks and then the main key will work for all interior doors? (and you can make copies)
*Cr3w*  *WAR US*                  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐                    *Cr3w*  *WAR US*
[Image: coFgqHB.gif]
The ability to lock doors on a public house used to be on this shard and was specifically caused by a bug to do with re-keying. This was fixed several months ago. It is not possible to lock doors on a public home at all anymore. You will have to use table barriers to keep a public home secure.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Well that's that Tongue
[Image: wizkidsig.png]
Yep.. that's the definition of a public home Smile