UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Public Structure Interior Doors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd love to have the ability to lock interior doors on a public structure. I can see why one might not want to do this. I think that might be for the sake of simplicity but beyond the front doors I see no harm in allowing players to protect their additional assets of their public/vendor home(s).

While this post specifically has to do with some of my own concerns I urge a fix on this. The pro's outweigh the cons
(02-18-2016, 12:38 PM)Wiz Kid Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to have the ability to lock interior doors on a public structure. I can see why one might not want to do this. I think that might be for the sake of simplicity but beyond the front doors I see no harm in allowing players to protect their additional assets of their public/vendor home(s).

While this post specifically has to do with some of my own concerns I urge a fix on this. The pro's outweigh the cons

Cant you change the house locks and then the main key will work for all interior doors? (and you can make copies)
The ability to lock doors on a public house used to be on this shard and was specifically caused by a bug to do with re-keying. This was fixed several months ago. It is not possible to lock doors on a public home at all anymore. You will have to use table barriers to keep a public home secure.
Well that's that Tongue
Yep.. that's the definition of a public home Smile