Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanky's Botany and Sundry Shop
Conveniently located just Southwest of the Yew moongate. Lots of plants inside to Trammy up your home. The plants take 9 days to grow, so if you don't see what you want and it's listed below PM me or hit me up in IRC and I can grow you what you want(I also trade seeds). I Also have GM weapons and armor available inside as well as some DP'd weapons. Discounts apply for bulk orders. Random magic items on the porch vendor(s) as well as fish.
[Image: KChxdGH.jpg]

I'll try to update the types and colors listed here as I cross-pollinate more:

Key:
R=red
bR=bright red
O=orange
bO=bright orange
Y=yellow
bY=bright yellow
B=blue
bB=bright blue
P=purple
bP=bright purple
G=green
bB=bright green
N=plain
BL=Black (~1% chance to get these when cross-pollinating) Always limited quantity on these :/
WH=White(~1% chance to get these when cross-pollinating) Always limited quantity on these :/

Campion Flowers: Y,G,bG
Snowdrops: bY
Lillies: B,Y,P,G,bB,bY,bG,BL
Pampas Grass: Y,O,bO
Rushes: R,Y,P
Elephant Ear: bR
Fern: N,R,Y,P,G,O,bP,bG,bO
Ponytail Palm: N,R,B,Y,P,G,O
Small Palm: N,P,G,bR,bP,bG,BL
Century Plant: G,bP,bG
Water Plant: N,R,B,P,O,bR,bB
Snake Plant: B,O,bO
Prickly Pear Cactus: N,P,G,bR,bP
Barrel Cactus: N,bR
Tribarrel Cactus: N,B,Y,P,G,bR,bB
Blyth and Jack like this post
Sometimes spanky has trapped boxes laying around in there too xD
Blyth likes this post
(01-25-2016, 10:54 PM)Isis Wrote: Sometimes spanky has trapped boxes laying around in there too xD

Terrorist.
Blyth likes this post
Smile
[Image: 8SYLD0h.jpg]
(01-25-2016, 10:54 PM)Isis Wrote: Sometimes spanky has trapped boxes laying around in there too xD

Yeah, and I stupidly open it and get splattered all over the floor. Then I find one on my fisherman in a shop next door and well you know the old saying: Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me? Well...... uh shame on me Sad
Apoc and Isis like this post