UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Spanky's Botany and Sundry Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Conveniently located just Southwest of the Yew moongate. Lots of plants inside to Trammy up your home. The plants take 9 days to grow, so if you don't see what you want and it's listed below PM me or hit me up in IRC and I can grow you what you want(I also trade seeds). I Also have GM weapons and armor available inside as well as some DP'd weapons. Discounts apply for bulk orders. Random magic items on the porch vendor(s) as well as fish.
[Image: KChxdGH.jpg]

I'll try to update the types and colors listed here as I cross-pollinate more:

Key:
R=red
bR=bright red
O=orange
bO=bright orange
Y=yellow
bY=bright yellow
B=blue
bB=bright blue
P=purple
bP=bright purple
G=green
bB=bright green
N=plain
BL=Black (~1% chance to get these when cross-pollinating) Always limited quantity on these :/
WH=White(~1% chance to get these when cross-pollinating) Always limited quantity on these :/

Campion Flowers: Y,G,bG
Snowdrops: bY
Lillies: B,Y,P,G,bB,bY,bG,BL
Pampas Grass: Y,O,bO
Rushes: R,Y,P
Elephant Ear: bR
Fern: N,R,Y,P,G,O,bP,bG,bO
Ponytail Palm: N,R,B,Y,P,G,O
Small Palm: N,P,G,bR,bP,bG,BL
Century Plant: G,bP,bG
Water Plant: N,R,B,P,O,bR,bB
Snake Plant: B,O,bO
Prickly Pear Cactus: N,P,G,bR,bP
Barrel Cactus: N,bR
Tribarrel Cactus: N,B,Y,P,G,bR,bB
Sometimes spanky has trapped boxes laying around in there too xD
(01-25-2016, 10:54 PM)Isis Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes spanky has trapped boxes laying around in there too xD

Terrorist.
Smile
(01-25-2016, 10:54 PM)Isis Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes spanky has trapped boxes laying around in there too xD

Yeah, and I stupidly open it and get splattered all over the floor. Then I find one on my fisherman in a shop next door and well you know the old saying: Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me? Well...... uh shame on me Sad