Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grove of Love IDOC
(01-17-2016, 07:53 PM)Myrnae Wrote: Any idea who looted all of this and placed the houses?  I may be interested in trying to buy some of it back if I can afford it.  That castle was my storage facility for the museum I was planning.

I hope the person who grabbed it reaches out to you! Sorry to hear about this dropping Sad
Blyth and Greta like this post
[Image: wizkidsig.png]
Yeah me too man, it has dealt a blow to my will to play for sure. I dropped all my shit on UOSA. Might be too late but check the Yew gate for the small I had right on the gate.. I had a tower and Patio right outside Cove, and another patio out at old KAville. I decided to give the contents of my castle to someone for deed.
Blyth likes this post
As Wiz Kid said I hope those that got it will give you the opportunity to get some of this back. Someone must know something...

Afterall they almost certainly use your Rune Library and your Vendor House as do we all.

You helped make Yew what it is today!
Apoc likes this post
[Image: 8SYLD0h.jpg]
I’m sorry for your loss Myrnae. That really sucks. Nobody bragged about their amazing IDOC, so they probably don’t want people to know about it. I’d watch the trade forums and see if you notice anything being put up for auction. They’ll eventually want to move some of it.

Where exactly is this location? Did the sign names hint of a guild or person in their name?
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
(01-20-2016, 03:08 PM)Varak Wrote: I’m sorry for your loss Myrnae. That really sucks. Nobody bragged about their amazing IDOC, so they probably don’t want people to know about it. I’d watch the trade forums and see if you notice anything being put up for auction. They’ll eventually want to move some of it.

Where exactly is this location? Did the sign names hint of a guild or person in their name?

It's the "Grove of Love" spot out south of the Yew Lich hunting ground.  They haven't put anything on the sign so I am still clueless as to who it is.
If you can find out who it is, then I'll be glad to make a donation to help rebuild your museum inventory.
Apoc likes this post
nice to see everyone here trying to help who ever placed the house wasnt a new player its account has been active over a year so.....
[Image: Environment__POST_APOCALYPSE_by_I_NetGraFX-1.jpg]
condolences myrnae Sad you will find out soon enough im sure...
[Image: Td03cWU.gif]