Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grove of Love IDOC
I was just curious who placed all the houses at the Grove of Love where my castle used to be.  Did you get all the loot, or just found an empty lot and placed houses?  Thanks!
Then did it go IDOC. If it was before that patch that turned off decay on idoc items it might have dissapered. It wasn't that many (or any) IDOC hunters in the early days of the shard.

/Grim
What's odd is I just was in that house last week coloring tables and some kegs with my furny tub. What sucks is all the items were things I was going to use to open the museum I was planning. I never logged characters there so I know I used the doors to get inside and past my barrier. I'm just at a complete loss.

When did that patch go in? This house has been placed for about 5 months give or take..
Doesn't only the front doors refresh the house? Or accessing the sign.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-16-2016, 09:18 PM)DKS Wrote: Doesn't only the front doors refresh the house? Or accessing the sign.

sign works on this
[Image: Environment__POST_APOCALYPSE_by_I_NetGraFX-1.jpg]
I also got refreshed notice by using the internal doors unless this was recently changed and I didn't notice.
Well then someone or multi people have all items. Items dont decay now days after they hit the ground in a idoc. They need to be moved first.

We nedd to get this verified by Jack, but I guess this was so we dont loose server rares from idocs during low population and no idocers. Just my guess.
Not completely accurate...a house went IDOC the other day and the only thing that was left was a dagger. It sat there for 2 days then I moved it and 3 days later it's still on the ground...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yes there's a bug atm where items that were in a house that decayed will never decay until the shard restarts, even after being moved. It has been fixed and will be applied in the next patch.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Any idea who looted all of this and placed the houses? I may be interested in trying to buy some of it back if I can afford it. That castle was my storage facility for the museum I was planning.