Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sea serpents
I'll take a look at it when I get home in an hour or two. The patch coming up for boats will give basic boat collision with monsters. It is admittedly still a bit buggy, but issues like these should be non existent.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
Sweet. I didn't check to see if they were still there this morning, but they were solidly stuck last night with the boat incapable of moving, other than rotating in place. Don't know if it will help in solving the issue, but they always seem to stick right across the hold and right across the tillerman.

I think boats are bumping into logged out players :/

I didn't pick this up in testing because it was just an issue I never foresaw. It will be fixed with the next patch, sorry about the inconvenience!

No problem, I bought a new boat since the old one is completely buggered at the moment. Once you work out a fix, I'll just sell one back.

I've been playing around with boats trying to replicate the issue. They don't seem to be getting stuck in any unusual ways. If anyone runs into the issue again, please page me so I can take a look.

So...is there anything you can do to fix my old boat? Since I can't recall to the keys and the keys won't unlock it, I can't drydock it or get onto it. I don't want to just let it decay and lose the money I spent on it plus the goods I have in the hold. It's parked near the bank at Serpent's Hold.

Just wanted to clear up that Talia's boat issue was fixed for her. I refunded the money for the boat since there should have been no reason for her to buy a new boat, if the bug had not existed. If anyone else has issues with boats getting stuck or seemingly hitting something that doesn't exist, please let me know.

Oh sorry I should have jumped in here and commented that it was all fixed! And thanks again for the refund, I didn't expect it so it was nice. Also, it was fun to meet God. Wink