Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Test Center issue
Nice opinions.
farnk likes this post

Quick Qustion. Where does one go to learn about the test center commands? I've got a couple concepts i've been building. I'd like to see them fully built out. Plus i've never mastered purple pot throwing.

I need to free stuffSmile
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
(01-11-2016, 08:58 PM)Varak Wrote: Quick Qustion. Where does one go to learn about the test center commands? I've got a couple concepts i've been building. I'd like to see them fully built out. Plus i've never mastered purple pot throwing.

I need to free stuffSmile

If you haven't found them, Varak. The commands you need are for skils/stats.

set str ##
set dex ##
set int ##
set magery/evalint/magicresist/swords/macing/fencing/tactics/wrestling/meditation/anatomy/healing

It's tough. Everybody has great points. I know test has been helping interest people in the server, but I also know that there needs to be more action on the main server to keep people playing. People aren't going to spend a lot of time looking for shit to do. We are all grown ups, we can regulate TC ourselves. And, there is always IRC if somebody is looking for a fight or cruising around, post it in IRC or leave a pet with a message. Bottom line is it will be up to us to stay away from test. I love the real world duel areas and having people fuck with duels to get fights going.

Also, speaking of people logging in and seeing action - We really should make magery effective in Brit for warring guilds. Actually seeing the fielding will peak interest in people logging on for the first time and, potentially, the existing players hanging around Brit who may otherwise not see fights that are happening in the world/dungeons.
Veranis and farnk like this post
Magery in town plz!
Bloom, Rapture, Santorum And 1 others like this post