Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tamer Update - Limit number of followers
It's just as easy for tamers who like easy street to not want anything changed.

Well im a fan of farming with a turret and farming millions of gold, who isnt? I havent farmed in over 3 weeks, in fact not sure why im debating since i prolly will never farm on my tamer ever again. I have all the refelct, invis, teleport and weapons and regs/money that one could PVP with for years. So whatever is changed feck it!
(12-14-2015, 07:33 PM)Boss Wrote: Well im a fan of farming with a turret and farming millions of gold, who isnt? I havent farmed in over 3 weeks, in fact not sure why im debating since i prolly will never farm on my tamer ever again. I have all the refelct, invis, teleport and weapons and regs/money that one could PVP with for years. So whatever is changed feck it!

EXACTLY the reason this needs to be changed. Hell, even a 3-4 pet max would be good.
Abyz, Greta, Blaise And 1 others like this post
[Image: giphy.gif]
I would like to point out recent happenings, I am not sure who chaotic neutral is but he knows, he won the battle overall- because I could remain at the ti even tho my cryo is so "OP" as you put it, he rocked me with two chars I was using three and if I wasn't as careful as I was.  I  would of lost all of it and he did it with like 8 casts and some exp pots.

So I hope that helps folks out but there is always something to counter the counter!  Fun stuffs.
What?

I'm Chaotic Neutral. Had Yitamin not been on his game, or had I been on mine for once, he would have no pets left. Man up and step your game up people. And he had nerds helping him kill my characters as I went grey lol.
yakka likes this post
*Cr3w*  *WAR US*                  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐                    *Cr3w*  *WAR US*
[Image: coFgqHB.gif]
The fact that you can grief a tamer with 60 wyrms is not the point.

My point is that 100 wyrms lags me and everyone else. That's broken.

This has nothing to do with pvp for me but I understand some people's concerns there.
I'll enjoy the cheese while it lasts... But, if it's fixed I won't be crying.

Yeah, honestly the I don't recall lag like this with big turrets on UOSA but it has been over three years since I've experienced that.

Lag in the area of the turret and imbalance in the actual fight at the TI. If the boss drops in under 10s, something's way fucking broken.
If 60 wyrms lags you, get a better computer. I dont find it fair to the new tamers to nerf taming. Everyone that has a tamer now has farmed with turrets for the items they got. The tamer shouldnt be fixed, the dmg to the boss should be fixed. You can change the damage done by dragons on certain creatures.