Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tamer Update - Limit number of followers
I think this is a bad idea, I like my pets
I've said it before and I'll say it again...why not just remove animal taming and all associated skills.

This may sound harsh but there are soooooooo many reasons to do this.

Suddenly you can't easily solo Bosses etc, suddenly you can't earn 100+k an hour semi-afk. Suddenly you need to farm in groups to be most effective rather than just opening a gate to elder gazers and saying all guard me. Plus I didn't even see the boss at the last town invasion as it died so quickly. Long term it would also be a great gold sink as you could add ossys to the stables for 2k per or roughly twice the price of a horse. And obviously there would be less gold to sink...winning like Charlie Sheen at a durex factory.

I know this will never happen but hey what the dilly oh.
Greta likes this post
[Image: 8SYLD0h.jpg]
Lol

(12-11-2015, 11:21 PM)Blyth Wrote: I've said it before and I'll say it again...why not just remove animal taming and all associated skills.

Suddenly you can't easily solo Bosses etc, suddenly you can't earn 100+k an hour semi-afk. Suddenly you need to farm in groups to be most effective rather than just opening a gate to elder gazers and saying all guard me. Plus I didn't even see the boss at the last town invasion as it died so quickly. Long term it would also be a great gold sink as you could add ossys to the stables for 2k per or roughly twice the price of a horse. And obviously there would be less gold to sink...winning like Charlie Sheen at a durex factory.

Agree 1000%!! 5k ozzy, 20k mares...new gold sinks and a more balanced economy!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-11-2015, 11:21 PM)Blyth Wrote: I've said it before and I'll say it again...why not just remove animal taming and all associated skills.

So anyone who took the time to make a tamer is just screwed lol. Bards should go to I've seen quite a few of them soloing mini bosses on here and lets face it after the tamer they are the next best template for pvm.
Perhaps just allow them to push through people? I can imagine at a certain point that would become unmanageable. You could still do some sort of turrets with lockdowns in a house perhaps but otherwise, you have to find a healthy balance of power when you go farming.
This is supposed to be based on T2A mechanics. Added content is one thing changing mechanics is not good. Plenty of other severs that are total custom mix.
Santorum, Ziggy, Abyz like this post
Big talk about WW's. Where they buffed recently? They sucked before cause they would not cast magic unless hit by melee or magic
In the last patch, controlled creatures no longer need to be "triggered" to cast spells.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
They've always worked like a charm for me... Just have to melee aggro them before throwing them in a stack.

Ignore the removing taming posts... This is uo.
Ziggy likes this post