Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rares For the Public in Yew
(12-23-2015, 11:47 AM)Rand Wrote: Grimoric why are you even here?
Go back to your own lousy post you crawled out from.

I don't hunt rares to earn more than I earn from a dragon turret, if you do that you should stop with it.
You will never earn more from rares than from dragon hunting, not even close to.

I hunt rares, and I DO NOT CAMP them as some shitty people seem to do, because I think it's fun.
I use most of them for deco but some I do sell, especially when I have more than I can oversee using.

My prices are what I feel they are worth for the time being, might be lower or higher than others but I do NOT base them on platinum vendors prices, that is just silly.
In some cases, only some, the plat vendor is pretty accurate from what I would value a rare for, most cases he is far off but I can see that as a service provided for someone who cant find a specific rare he's looking for and need it urgently.

Anyway, if you (not you Grimoric) have a need of a rare I currently don't have listed or want to make a multiple deal of some sort, don't hesitate to contact me.

Well... YOU wrote my name in here and got my attention and the question on what it helps selling your rares to name my shop like that.

Im hunt and camp rares and did write it is not worth my time and you will be alone anyway. My tamer and a dragon does more gold then a rare camp.

I was not mad or angry in anyway but you can have it your way now (then you started it) From my heart... Merry Christmas and FUCK YOU!