UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Rares For the Public in Yew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Come see Giles, my rare vendor at Yew Moongate, for all your rare needs.

Just a stones throw due south west from Yew moongate.

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-12-07%20at%207.13.2...xk6ber.png]
New rares added

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-12-08%20at%2011.19....uoqvw4.png]
Added poo for all the poo lovers of the game Smile
(12-11-2015, 11:03 AM)Rand Wrote: [ -> ]Added poo for all the poo lovers of the game Smile

ucky.
New lowered prices on some items, especially the bone container, get it while it's still there
Some changes were made.

Also have an anchor for sale if anyone is interested, 35 plat takes it
Lowered most prices, beating Grimorics prices with miles
....and that seems to help your selling of rares. Smile

I will remove my vendor after christmas then I'm back home. There is no market for it. I will go back to my own coding project and see if the shard gets more stable in the future.

it's not worth to camp a rare for days then they dont sell at a price that gives more gold then hunting with a dragon.
Who would want to camp rares for days anyway? Yuck. Sorry to see you unhappy, but rare camping would make me want to "go back to my own coding project" too.
Grimoric why are you even here?
Go back to your own lousy post you crawled out from.

I don't hunt rares to earn more than I earn from a dragon turret, if you do that you should stop with it.
You will never earn more from rares than from dragon hunting, not even close to.

I hunt rares, and I DO NOT CAMP them as some shitty people seem to do, because I think it's fun.
I use most of them for deco but some I do sell, especially when I have more than I can oversee using.

My prices are what I feel they are worth for the time being, might be lower or higher than others but I do NOT base them on platinum vendors prices, that is just silly.
In some cases, only some, the plat vendor is pretty accurate from what I would value a rare for, most cases he is far off but I can see that as a service provided for someone who cant find a specific rare he's looking for and need it urgently.

Anyway, if you (not you Grimoric) have a need of a rare I currently don't have listed or want to make a multiple deal of some sort, don't hesitate to contact me.
Pages: 1 2