Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Economic & PvP Changes.
Yeah, I suppose so. There would still be criminal flagging but otherwise, seems pretty moot. I just don't like the idea of my notoriety/status appearing to change because I went somewhere. Maybe only negate short term counts in Buc's, so you can still be murderous swine but not have stat penalty for it.

I was almost PKed by santorum at my vendor house shortly after he got here. I'm still kinda surprised I got away but whatev. Tongue
maybe you got away cause your vendor house is 1 step from GZ? =)

Im in favor for some use of empty town houses, not sure if a player should be able to own it but renting a vendor spot in them would be cool.

What I do like to add tho, and I always wanted this, is to be able to buy and place similar houses as we can find empty in Brit for example.
The houses have awesome lay outs and looks way better than the standard houses, imo.
I'm aware of this requiring a client update but would be well worth it.
And maybe they all would be heavily taxed and expensive to buy to sink gold a bit for the fancy wannabie player =)
2016-01-28 07:20 LostLands: A bounty of 3,948,236 gold pieces have just been placed upon Jack's head!
I say again: tastefully done, community approved custom housing!

Linking an account/accounts in-game to the forums and charging 1000 gold per post in the trade forum section would be a great gold sink and would discourage trolls and excessive 'bumps'.
[Image: giphy.gif]