Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blue Healing O/C
*hugs farnk with healing feelings*
+1 too this
This is currently in testing. It will work like this.

3 players in a scenario:

Player "BH" - blue healer.
Player "A" - is friends with the blue healer, and is being healed by them.
Player "B" - is fighting honorably.
Players A and B are in a guild war.

Scenario 1:
  • Player A and B are at the graveyard fighting. Player BH comes along and casts a heal, buff, cure (anything beneficial) on player A.
  • Player BH will now be flagged orange to the entire guild of B.
  • Player B, however, is still blue to player BH, as Player B has chosen not to involve himself with attacking B yet. At this point the enemy flag only works 1 way.
  • If Player B, or anyone in Player B's guild comes along and decides to attack BH, then the entire guild of player B will now become flagged orange to Player BH. They are now essentially part of the guild war against B's guild.
Scenario 2:
  • Player A and B have not engaged in combat. Player BH casts a bless and heal on Player A before the fight begins. 
  • Player B attacks Player A (or vice versa).
  • Player BH is not flagged to the guild of Player B because players A and B were not in combat at the time of healing.
All special flags wear off 2 minutes after the last beneficial or harmful action.

I will be working a toggle able "noto query" gump into the mix so that players do not accidentally heal players in guild wars. It will be easy to turn this off permanently.
Blaise, Abyz, Veranis And 1 others like this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
I like that idea.. can it be abit longer then 2 mins maybe like 10 mins?
Sounds wonderful. A+ work Jack.
*Cr3w*  *WAR US*                  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐                    *Cr3w*  *WAR US*
[Image: coFgqHB.gif]
(12-30-2015, 07:54 AM)Azeroth Wrote: I like that idea.. can it be abit longer then 2 mins maybe like 10 mins?

As long as the blue healer or guild has engaged in combat with each other in the last 2 minutes, they will continue to be flagged to each other.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Alright so pretty much like if they want to keep fighting then they will stay OJ Smile sweet nice work!
+1

Out of curiosity, have you guys seen a real problem with blue healing??
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
Not really, but it's a good system... It'll start happening and be annoying to have to take counts.

(12-30-2015, 04:02 PM)Abyz Wrote: Not really, but it's a good system... It'll start happening and be annoying to have to take counts.

I been had been bodying hoez since day 1 doe.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]