Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blue Healing O/C
Its irritating, plain and simple. Please make it so any non O/C characters cannot act beneficially towards enlisted O/C characters.
Mindless and Swunk like this post
*Cr3w*  *WAR US*                  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐                    *Cr3w*  *WAR US*
[Image: coFgqHB.gif]
Seconded.
Swunk likes this post
[Image: QwjMovp.png]
sure +1
HateCrime likes this post
Go home... you are Swunk.
[Image: QwjMovp.png]
I like your new sig Mindless.
Mindless likes this post
*Cr3w*  *WAR US*                  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐                    *Cr3w*  *WAR US*
[Image: coFgqHB.gif]
I'm working on this. Players healing others in O/C fights will flag orange to their enemies. This will only happen if the O/C player is actually in combat with an enemy player, and there will be a (toggle-able, like noto query) warning to those that do try heal, so it can not be used as a grief tactic.
Darwin, Chewbacca, Blaise And 2 others like this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Wow, that's fucking awesome Jack. I've had the idea in my head and on forums (this, and others) since UOSA days.
Hello everyone i would like to make a comment on this topic. I was in Town Invasion today and i seen a lot of blue healing more like blues ganking a red and blues healing the red. now if you are going to go red you shouldn't have other people healing you i think it's the risk you take when you want to become a Murderer. and i seen a lot of O/C Fights but it was never a even fight. because you get blue healers who are scared to be in a war guild either they are not good enough to be in a warring guild or they don't have a group who will roll with them on the field.. To answer this question....... This needs to be fixed please. it seems to be a big problem within the past years in every pvp shard. now i could be wrong please reply if you feel i'm kindly mistaking.

Farewell Azeroth.
Skrap likes this post
Blues healing reds is a non-issue. If a blue heals a red, they flag criminal and are subject to lawful attack by anyone. The problem with blue healing in O/C is that it does not flag the healer in any way that would allow justified killing of said healer by a third party.
If everyone just healed everyone then the world would just be a better place
Fionne, Spanky, Skrap like this post