Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Life Easier Suggestions
(11-06-2015, 11:26 PM)Skrap Wrote: AHH but PvP scoring would be so nifty.

short & long term kills.. yes, they are nifty. and for those folks out there killin alts for whatever reason to look cool on myuoll.. we know who ya are lol
No stackable potions, ever. I said this on another shard and even though staff specifically stated that they would still count as individual items, they don't. Every PvPer runs around with 100 potions not including their purples and it's ridiculous.

I don't need the deco tool but wouldn't mind it. I've got my stool ladders on lock and the fact that you can remove things from under what you've locked down makes it cake here (you had to use fishsteaks on UOSA and eat them to remove them).

I wouldn't mind some higher stamina horses out there. I don't want to be stuck on a frenzied forever just to have a high stamina mount.

No Factions, and if O/C gets a change all I'd like to see is a temporary O/C flagging for non-O/C players engaging with an O/C fight. If you heal an O/C that's in a fight with their enemy, you get flagged for their alliance and are subject to lawful aggression from their enemies. Vice versa, if you attack an enemy while they are engaged with theirs, you become flagged, for say two minutes. Standard criminal timer but O/C flagging timer, if it's even possible.
Delitem and theidocghost like this post