Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Life Easier Suggestions
Ok it's obvious that Jack isn't going for strict era accuracy and I believe trying to is a mistake. Here are a few things I think make life easier and would love to see here:

1. Stackable potions. This is the way it should have been done from the beginning.

2. House decorator tool. To get things just right :-)

3. More variety of mounts. With more stamina! I'm sick of running out of stam while running around!

4. Some sort of faction system. Doesn't have to be UO:R factions tho that's what I love the most. But IPY also had interesting concept of their factions. I'd just like to see more then two sides of a faction war to chose from. Also objectives in PvP is pretty sweet.
1. Heck no

2. Yesssssddsd

3. Yes but no. Diff stamina for diff mounts makes it interesting

4. Maybe.... But prob no

(11-06-2015, 06:01 PM)Abyz Wrote: 1. Heck no

2. Yesssssddsd

3. Yes but no. Diff stamina for diff mounts makes it interesting

4. Maybe.... But prob no

I just don't get it. There is nothing more frustrating then killing someone who doesn't bag their pots. Please explain to me why you or anyone wouldn't want pots stackable? You stack iron, wood, arrows, regs... Why not pots? I don't wanna have to poor potions over and over and then wait for organizer agent to sort them into a bag.. This just adds a huge delay in restocking after death.. Pointless!
Pain has its place in Ultima Online. I'm not in favor of taking the sting out of death.

A limiting factor on gearing is item count also...
Veranis and Skrap like this post

(11-06-2015, 06:36 PM)Abyz Wrote: Pain has its place in Ultima Online. I'm not in favor of taking the sting out of death.

A limiting factor on gearing is item count also...

"I'm not in favor of taking the sting out of death." 
So much yes in that.

Solution: Don't die. 

I'll be teaching a clinic as was requested by Myrnae, Pixelclicker, Tempest, and everyone else who attends TI's on how to never die, ever.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
But I love #2 and #3!

Stackable pots would be really convenient but from a fair looting standpoint, doesn't work, unless upon death they auto unstack in the corpse.

Deco tool, Jack said he needed to fix it and would implement it. It's definitely needed though.
1 no I carry all my loose pots in a bag, just so it is easier for me to loot my corpse as I die a lot.
2 had, got rid of I don't care I don't deco anyhow
3 no more mounts carry some apples feed your mount
4 I can see this as a good post of its own to get peoples ideas on what kind of system to possibly implement. Instead of same ole retread maybe come up with a new original idea.
For the record, when you use a keg here, the pots will fill into the bag that the empty bottles are in. This means you can avoid ever having to unload pots into your top level pack, which takes the pain out of looting them.

I will put the house deco tool back in at some point, I just need to restrict its use to furniture.

I feel mounts are fine, the only change that will be made is that silver steeds will be re-added at some point.

Perhaps something can be done to make O/C a little more interesting. I'm open to ideas, perhaps a daily open world event of some sort. I wanted to add scoring or ladders, but I find PvP scoring systems also to be tacky as they are wide open to multi account abuse - which is why we don't have any PvP achievements.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
AHH but PvP scoring would be so nifty.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]