Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOD Reward Chart now online!
Upcoming BOD rewards are available for viewing: https://uolostlands.com/bod-rewards

The blacksmithing chart is not yet complete. Most likely I will release tailoring BODs in an intermediate patch to get these underway, before finalizing the smithing BOD rewards. Hopefully it will be ready for this weekend!
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Nice work Jack.

Please make "Mask Dye Tub" have 1 charge if you didnt already done that. We would have a flood of colored masks after one is released to public if it can used to mass color.

-Grim
I didn't think you were bringing in the other leather types
It was considered to strip them out, but a lack of spined/horned/barbed leather greatly reduces the number of available BODs. It would make collecting rewards very little challenge.

Like blacksmithing material types (dull copper through valorite), higher tailoring material types will not grant any additional bonus to AR.
Grim, the mask dyes do have 1 charge only. Sorry I missed your post earlier. These are the tubs already available through the platinum system. I am considering removing them as a plat reward and being a BOD only reward.
Looks great I love the page very easy to read great options