Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Pixel Slayer Hosted Games
Placed castle this morning, so will start gathering resources and working to set a couple of these games up again. Purple pots and hunger games to start. Never thought too much of the boom box. Will also take suggestions and ideas for others.
Tons of possibilities! Count me in for some events there when you get it rolling.

I'm also in that thang.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
I ran a fun event on UOSA if anyone recalls, that we called The Gauntlet. We effectively had limited starting resources in the southeast corner of the bottom floor of the castle and waves of mobs internally, to fight through, culminating in a mess of mobs in the bottom center floor. Initially we had planned to release tames in there to manage it entirely with players but we ended up getting Dupre (Blackfoot) to setup spawners that worked on keywords from me so I could trigger as needed.

Good work though, I'll try to take part when I can.
NewYears1978 likes this post
I would like to start some of the events back up and would really like some input on the times that would be best. Saturdays and Sundays are probably the best days for me to host the events like hunger games or potion wars. The other smaller games that require less preparation can be hosted throughout the week.

~Ziggy
Greta, Abyz, Jack like this post