Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Pixel Slayer Hosted Games
The Pixel Slayer guild has created a variety of games that are both fun and challenging.  We started out as a guild for new players, so we wanted to practice necessary skills while having a blast.

Here are three of the games we play (or want to play) on a regular basis:

1.  Boom Box Roulette

Necessary skills:  none

Game play:  
    The host will make one box for each participant (one will be trapped).  The boxes are then placed in a large chest.  When instructed by the host, each participant takes a box.  The host will then count down to zero, and everyone opens their box.  The person who opened the  trapped pouch dies, and is eliminated from the competition.  This continues on until there is only one participant left.  The last player left alive wins!!!

Note:  An important thing to remember is that you need to go into razor and uncheck auto search new containers (under display counters), otherwise you will blow up automatically as soon as you pick up the box.

[Image: aQKtG.jpg]

2.  Purple Potion Wars

Necessary skills:  100 strength
     Helpful skills:  Tactics, Anatomy, Wrestling

Game play:

The game will begin with all participants sitting at the bar.  When everyone is ready, the host will start the count down.  At zero, all participants will make their way to the roof.  On the roof you will find various potions.  The object of the game is to collect the potions and eliminate the other participants.  the last participant alive wins!!

Note:  Only the potions found on the roof are allowed in the game.  No spells or weapons allowed.  All come naked to ensure fair play.

[Image: PotionWars.jpg]

3.  Hunger Games

Necessary skills:  anything and everything

Game play:

We are still trying to perfect this game, but essentially participants come into the castle as ghosts and get resurrected at the bar.  There will be a count down like the rest of the games, then participants collect whatever useful items (scrolls, bandages, weapons, magical items, armor, etc.) they can from containers (i.e., bookshelves, chests, crates, etc.) and try to eliminate all the other participants.

Note:  We would love to have a massive turn-out for this game.  It takes time to set it all up, and ends too quickly if there are too few people (at least it will in the future when we limit the game-play area).   Jack was kind enough to make an event gate for us and even gave us a trophy for the winner!!
waiting on hunger games part 2. let me know if you need resources
Great ideas Smile
too bad they are gone now
(09-30-2015, 07:45 PM)Parise Wrote: too bad they are gone now

Aw Sad What happened?  I am new so forgive my dumbness.
Ya! Come back Contessa!

Oh the host quit Sad(

Hard to run events before there's a large playerbase I suppose
(10-02-2015, 10:35 PM)NewYears1978 Wrote: Oh the host quit Sad(

Hard to run events before there's a large playerbase I suppose

Population has made a significant increase in the last week or so.  Hopefully this will continue, reach out to those you know who still play/have interest.  This server is on an upswing, Jack's done everything right.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
i doubt contessa will be back, but I am working up to a castle to host run these type events. should be fairly soon.
Even better!