Mini Update 2 - Quality of Life - 04/20/15
(04-22-2015, 12:06 AM)Jack Wrote:
NeverDies Wrote:If i can sugest something, its also annoying sell 5 per 5 on vendors, and wouldnt change nothing if could sell all on gameplay tought, just another sugest

Salutes

This has come up before, the issue is a bit deeper than just selling 5 items at a time. Selling 5 items at a time stops the vendor from going into negative gold if someone sells more than the vendor actually has gold left. Once we have a supply & demand system to recalculate vendor prices, it will also be more of a factor to stop people mass "buying low and selling high".

All right, thanks for the return, be safe
Salutes
Never Dies
way to go jack!
i really appreciate these changes. this can be the best second age server around. removing the annoying things only makes it better.
btw, what do you mean 96 per day on vendors? is that real days or game days? i must assume real days since 96 per game day is triple what i pay now.
Yes, 96 per real world day. A UO day is 2 hours, so 8gp per UO day.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(04-21-2015, 11:06 AM)Jack Wrote: The town invasion with Gothmog was run today, there will be more, I will run these regularly. I can create new types fairly easily but of course there will be "re-runs" Tongue

I can put them on a schedule as a monster bash type event if people want.

(04-21-2015, 11:22 AM)Greta Wrote: Oh no, we missed Gothmog... :.(

Yes please create a schedule! And please try to sometimes match the time so that it is more or less ok for both US and Europe.

A schedule would be great! Smile
(04-20-2015, 12:51 PM)Jack Wrote: Glad you're as excited as I am, I'm going to be working on churning out content for a while, like the achievement system and additional PvM/PvE things to do. The platinum system will also get an overhaul to make things much more obtainable than they are currently.

It's gonna be sweet. I loved doing achievements in WoW, no matter what you got something to do.