Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The future of UO Lost Lands.
Quote: I've considered adding a super rare mount to the nightmare spawns, such as the silver/dark steeds, which I believe was a rare mount prior to T2A.

Sounds really nice. Although I'd suggest that you put super rare mount spawns to random unknown spots around the world. That would courage players to explore the world and not simply Kal Ort Por'in their lazy asses to same old known spots.
On the subject of custom housing:

Back in the day I played a server that allowed players to build custom houses in an open "green acres" area, then submit them for staff approval... This kept the eye sore wacky homes off the screen, but allowed players the extremely fun ability to play with the uo house building Lego system. Designing houses became one of my favorite things to do.

One of the stalest things on the other t2a server are the booooooring housing choices. At the least, allow us to buy any of the standard t2a and uor houses... And PLZ consider a way to let us build approved custom homes.

Thumbs Up 
(10-01-2015, 03:13 PM)Abyz Wrote: One of the stalest things on the other t2a server are the booooooring housing choices. At the least, allow us to buy any of the standard t2a and uor houses... And PLZ consider a way to let us build approved custom homes.

I'm With Abyz and some of the others in saying that i really did enjoy the newer houses of UOR. I'm not fond of custom housing at all but i do know that i liked the villa and log cabin alot.
Just my 2 cents
Yes! I like custom houses and do agree most look like shit. Approved houses only would be cool with limited materials. Housing committee!
Custom houses was one of my favorite things in UO, tbh.
Same here!

Sorry for not making any input on this, I'm very busy with other stuff at the moment but I have read and considered everything here. I am no longer really opposed to adding new housing types, it is probably the most commonly requested thing on the shard.

Player designed housing I will make a comment on later.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Add new house or just make them safe.
I'm sure frustrate people will find another way to getting better.
I just started on this shard, love it so far. Yes to: house deco tool, placement tool, player/guild run towns(with vendors?). No to: factions, moongate changes. Also, more stuff for O/C pvp would be great.

Edit: Custom housing is one of the best and worst things ever. 
Keep me classy and get them approved by... Someone!