Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few bugs!
Hmm, I think no because I usually don't give counts, and don't remember ever getting a prompt in the time leading up to it. I glanced back at journal file, but can't deduce much extra from it other than it appears the very first death was purely to TI mobs, so the lack of prompt there is correct (~10 minutes before deaths #2 and #3).

That still doesn't explain the strange second and third deaths, and the resulting prompt/lack of prompts. You've made it so your character is immobilized until answering the murder prompt, just like the resurrection prompt, correct? So there is no chance the prompt was up and I was able to resurrect with the prompt on the side of my screen where I didn't notice it.

Chronology (m: ss):
Time=0:00 - Deadly poisoned by Blade Spirit ("<player name> is attacking you" appears in journal text at this moment)
Time=0:20 - Death; no murder prompt
Time=2:00 - Confirms resurrection prompt
Time=2:10 - Death to a single orcish mageĀ  (10hp to 0hp); two screens away from the aggressing player and their blade spirit
Time=2:15 - Murder prompt

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out next time a similar thing happens and see if I notice anything Big Grin
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed

Messages In This Thread
A few bugs! - by Veranis - 04-21-2016, 08:43 AM
RE: A few bugs! - by Jack - 04-26-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: A few bugs! - by Jack - 04-28-2016, 09:39 AM
RE: A few bugs! - by Veranis - 04-28-2016, 06:37 PM