UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: A few bugs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reflect doesn't wear off when you die with reflect still active.

You don't auto-attack back when spawn attacks you (e.g. if two mobs are attacking me, and I slay one, I will not automatically attack the second mob, despite them continuing to hit me).

Pure mare shows up as a Short mane mare on tracking.

Died from Blade spirit, there was no murder count prompt (no recalling/gating involved). I resurrected. Died again to a blade spirit 10 minutes later (cast by same player), again, no murder count prompt. Resurrected right away, but accidentally died again right away too, THEN I got the prompt for murder, despite this time being killed by NPC mobs and no blade spirit present.
The first one I wouldn't really consider a bug, positive and negative buffs do not automatically go away when you die. Another example of that is bless/cursed stats.

The second, I am aware of but not entirely sure what to do about it. I suppose when a mob dies it could check what other combatants are nearby and auto-switch.

I'll try testing out blade spirits with regards to murder.

Thanks!
Couldn't reproduce the bug with murder counts. I tried summoning a blade spirit on one character then recalling to the other side of the map, before running in with the victim, being attacked and dying. Murder count gump came up as expected. Is it possible you had already reported that character for murder in the last 10 minutes?
Hmm, I think no because I usually don't give counts, and don't remember ever getting a prompt in the time leading up to it. I glanced back at journal file, but can't deduce much extra from it other than it appears the very first death was purely to TI mobs, so the lack of prompt there is correct (~10 minutes before deaths #2 and #3).

That still doesn't explain the strange second and third deaths, and the resulting prompt/lack of prompts. You've made it so your character is immobilized until answering the murder prompt, just like the resurrection prompt, correct? So there is no chance the prompt was up and I was able to resurrect with the prompt on the side of my screen where I didn't notice it.

Chronology (m: ss):
Time=0:00 - Deadly poisoned by Blade Spirit ("<player name> is attacking you" appears in journal text at this moment)
Time=0:20 - Death; no murder prompt
Time=2:00 - Confirms resurrection prompt
Time=2:10 - Death to a single orcish mage  (10hp to 0hp); two screens away from the aggressing player and their blade spirit
Time=2:15 - Murder prompt

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out next time a similar thing happens and see if I notice anything Big Grin