Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to start playing!
(03-09-2017, 06:49 AM)Jack Wrote: Hi clowncheeks and welcome to UO Lost Lands. I will answer as many of the non-opinion based questions as I can:

Quote:Is there insta hit? Does it work with archery weapons?
Yes, UO Lost Lands has insta hit. It works on a cycle timer the same way it does on UOSA. A major difference is that archery has insta hit here, although the insta hit on UOLL for archery is a custom solution - allowing bows to be cycled would be far too powerful and cause it to be the only viable PvP template. Instead of being able to cycle a bow, your next swing time with a bow is based off the last time you swung the weapon.

Quote:Can you in mani through poison?
You can heal through poison with all methods except bandages.

Quote:Does poisoning make in nox stronger?
No, there is no bonus to applying poison in any form from having the poisoning skill. Likewise, a poisoned weapon has the same strength whether it is wielded by a character with poisoning or without.

Quote:What's the housing situation like? How much would a tower in a low spawn but otherwise unimportant area sell for?
I can't comment on this too much. It is very easy to place even the largest houses on UOLL. Last I checked there are around 300 houses on the shard.

Quote:How many players are typically online during peak hours?
We have around 50-60 clients online at the peak times. 

Quote:What are the peak hours?
You can view the online count history here: https://uolostlands.com/online-graphs The time on the graph is EST.

Quote:Does anyone decent PK or PVP on dexxers? Or do more than 90% use hally mages?
Dexers can certainly do well here. The top tournament player is a dexer and has succeeded in both potion and non potion settings.

Quote:Are there a fair amount of players that don't like to PVP? And are just here for them PVM scene?
I can't really comment on this as I no longer really follow the day to day PvP scene. PvP players come and go. Sometimes it is active, sometimes it is not.

Quote:Can you have 5 characters per account? How many accounts can I have?
3 accounts.

You can find an FAQ on our main site here that may answer other questions: https://uolostlands.com/faq

I didn't ask the question but your answer helped me! thank you for sharing your experience! I will use these pieces of advice in practice!
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."  

Messages In This Thread
Looking to start playing! - by clowncheeks - 03-09-2017, 02:55 AM
RE: Looking to start playing! - by Jack - 03-09-2017, 06:49 AM
RE: Looking to start playing! - by Succorhness - 12-11-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Looking to start playing! - by clowncheeks - 03-09-2017, 01:41 PM
RE: Looking to start playing! - by Oroechimaru - 03-09-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: Looking to start playing! - by Xandorf - 03-11-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: Looking to start playing! - by Oroechimaru - 03-12-2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Looking to start playing! - by dazedman - 03-16-2017, 12:59 PM