Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bull Respawn Rates too low?
Rainbow 
Hello everybody! I would like to start this ten page essay off by saying I am having a blast getting back into UO after a long break.

... but, what is up with the respawn rates of bulls? Am I supposed to kill my tames or not? I feel like they take waaaaaay to long to respawn Sad

If I'm not doing anything wrong and the respawn rate is supposed to be as long as it is, would anyone be opposed to lowering the time between respawns?

Thoughts?

Thanks for reading!
I always killed the tames and respawn didn't seem too bad. I did my taming in Jhelom and had a silver serpent in pen to kill the tames. Sometimes would use an alt to drag the bulls from other pen.
(06-04-2016, 04:53 PM)yakka Wrote: I always killed the tames and respawn didn't seem too bad.  I did my taming in Jhelom and had a silver serpent in pen to kill the tames.  Sometimes would use an alt to drag the bulls from other pen.

You did exactly what I am doing Big Grin

I just feel the respawn timers are slower than any shard I can remember.
i didn't find any problem here either but i guess its due to being set up afk with herders also Smile i done 2 x tamers here .
[Image: Environment__POST_APOCALYPSE_by_I_NetGraFX-1.jpg]
I adjusted the spawner so you should see them spawn a little faster. Real farms only have a few bulls to "service" many cows. It's no different in UO. If you have a character there killing cows you up your chances of a bull spawning in its place (assuming your bulls are being killed off in a timely manner) Also, you may have more luck tracking in the wild and finding some locations.
Thank you Darwin!

You're the man Big Grin