Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luny's for sale thread.
Instead of making a bunch of different forum posts in regards to what I am selling (which aren't listed on my vendors, I figured i'd post everything here. So here goes:

1. 5 skull of enlightenment's (100k each)
2. 1 Skull of death (125k)
3. 2 Sashes of Sereph (SB 50k)
4. Bridal sandals hues: 903, 908, 913 (sb 300k each)
5. Several houses in yew and minoc, including a yew moongate house.
6. Light trimmed valorite colored boss chest from Sereph. (200k)
7. Captain Blacksail's finest rum. S/b 300 plat. It's the first rare on server.

This post will be updated with more things I have for sale as I come across them. For anything else you may need, don't forget to check out the S-M Vendor house. It's the small house right behind yew bank, beside the rune library. It's vendors currently sell the following items:

Magic weapons
Spell reflect and Invis clothing & jewelery
Bod reward cloth
Carpenter crafted items
Full spellbooks
Regs
Greater potion kegs
Dped weapons & GM weapons
House addons
Apologies for going below SB but I will pay you 60k for the two Seraph sash's. PM on Discord if you choose to accept.
[Image: wizkidsig.png]
(06-02-2016, 10:39 PM)Isis Wrote: Instead of making a bunch of different forum posts in regards to what I am selling (which aren't listed on my vendors, I figured i'd post everything here. So here goes:

1. 5 skull of enlightenment's (100k each)
2. 1 Skull of death (125k)
3. 2 Sashes of Sereph (SB 50k)
4. Bridal sandals hues: 903, 908, 913 (sb 300k each)
5. Several houses in yew and minoc, including a yew moongate house.
6. Light trimmed valorite colored boss chest from Sereph. (200k)

This post will be updated with more things I have for sale as I come across them. For anything else you may need, don't forget to check out the S-M Vendor house. It's the small house right behind yew bank, beside the rune library. It's vendors currently sell the following items:

Magic weapons
Spell reflect and Invis clothing & jewelery
Bod reward cloth
Carpenter crafted items
Full spellbooks
Regs
Greater potion kegs
Dped weapons & GM weapons
House addons

Beware, most of the armor bags lack GM armor pieces.  Luny's vendor sells nothing but lies and sadness.
:'D and his bod cloth ad tbh nearly everything is priced double the price it sells for anywhere else (200k for 100k cloth ok luny.......
[Image: Environment__POST_APOCALYPSE_by_I_NetGraFX-1.jpg]
Pixel:
I tried to resolve the issue with one customer, by replacing the items of inferior value with what they sought, but was denied.

Apoc:

Nearly everything is price doubled?

My regs, potion kegs (which are greaters, not normal or lessers), full spellbooks (which are cheaper than pixels, and were the cheapest until veranis and farnk decided to drop prices to help newbs), gm weapons, carpentry items, etc etc are not doubled anywhere. And as for the bod cloth, my prices were lower than WK until he dropped his prices. And no one really know's what to price the bod cloth because there is no market for it currently.

Jack, you may want to be quick to monitor /show presence in this before it gets out of hand
Bump
bump