Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK lets try this again.. (TI Schedule)
How about ONLY overseas players put in what time they would like a TI for their time zone.. I realize my pitiful poll was not ideal for them and we had a lot of American input.  We are trying to isolate a good overall time of day for European players only!

Please put the time in EST!!
It was not pitiful, it was a start and a good try : )

Around 2 pm EST.

Weekends any time between 6 am - 7 pm.
Any other European input?
They're too busy watching the football game.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
Hey from germany here Smile

actually during the week all from 12-5pm (EST) is good.

At weekends its a bit more flexible but if a event starts at 9pm-10pm thats also not good...

Weekend can start from 4am till 6-7pm

Edit: calculated the wrong time.
Fox, do you mean CET perhaps? : )
@Darwin: it would also be a huge help if you would write the times in the schedule also in CET-Timezone so we dont have to calculate everything the whole time Smile
(06-03-2016, 09:13 AM)TheFox Wrote: @Darwin: it would also be a huge help if you would write the times in the schedule also in CET-Timezone so we dont have to calculate everything the whole time Smile

The events schedule on the website has always been a bit lazy with the system clock. I can take a look at how we can improve it, but from what I've read, time-zones are always a nightmare to deal with.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Would be a great thing to get that working for us european players, so we dont have to open the converter tool the whole time ... Smile
(05-27-2016, 02:40 AM)Darwin Wrote: How about ONLY overseas players put in what time they would like a TI for their time zone.. I realize my pitiful poll was not ideal for them and we had a lot of American input.  We are trying to isolate a good overall time of day for European players only!

Please put the time in EST!!

I would love them early in the mornings (3 am - 6 am EST) or late evenings (5 pm - 7 pm EST)

I live GMT+1, so 6 hours ahead of EST
[Image: I34cGTd.png]