Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STatues or rewards for pvmers
What does everyone think about giving out statues, or some kind of achievement item showing a player has obtained x amount of kills for whatever mobile? I'm sure a lot of the pvmers and farmers would like having some deco to work towards. (Ie; you kill 20,000 snakes, you get a reward) Thoughts?
Bobby Boulders, Jack, farnk like this post
Sounds good!
That would be really good !
Some people spend lots of time out there in dungeons and I think its a really smart way to get awesome rewards !
Great idea

Would get people out there hustlin fo dat stat and might just entice some territorial battles too at certain hotspots ;>
It sounds really good but it also sounds like another participation ribbon for just playing the game.. maybe overdevelopment
This is a good idea but should have restrictions. For example the player in order to get credit for kill would have to do direct damage from spell or melee and not dragon turrets or provoking only. Trophies need to be earned. Another idea would be like server firsts. First to kill x amount of blood elementals gets trophy not everyone who would eventually kill them. Then run one monster at a time to have dungeon competition and interaction. Another twist would do one mob a month leader gets the trophy. July will be elemental month and the killer of the most elementals gets trophy, then August could be arachnid month and so on. Have a tracking leaderboard stone much like the xmas event prior to see if you have any hope. That way you now have a one and only trophy Elemental Extinguisher Extraordinaire July 2016 Swunk or whatever player wins. There already is plat rewards for kill totals on the achievements. So mix it up some.
(06-03-2016, 03:20 PM)yakka Wrote: This is a good idea but should have restrictions.  For example the player in order to get credit for kill would have to do direct damage from spell or melee and not dragon turrets or provoking only.  Trophies need to be earned.  Another idea would be like server firsts. First to kill x amount of blood elementals gets trophy not everyone who would eventually kill them.  Then run one monster at a time to have dungeon competition and interaction.  Another twist would do one mob a month leader gets the trophy.  July will be elemental month and the killer of the most elementals gets trophy, then August could be arachnid month and so on.  Have a tracking leaderboard stone much like the xmas event prior to see if you have any hope. That way you now have a one and only trophy Elemental Extinguisher Extraordinaire July 2016 Swunk or whatever player wins. There already is plat rewards for kill totals on the achievements.  So mix it up some.

I like yakka's resolve on the topic. You already get plat for achieving a certain level on almost every mob type if not all. A statue can just act as another means for additional platinum. Killing a ton of something is awesome and justifies a reward...but we already have that here on the forums. 1st place, 2nd place etc

I'm a fan of 1st to x (if that' is 20k awesome). It doesn't need to be however many people make the accomplishment. I prefer the history to a constant drift of players able to hit something and moving on vs the retention of the players that invested time early on and get to boast on their castle or whatever that they broke the barrier.
[Image: wizkidsig.png]