Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rares clue..
[Image: Harry-Potter-vs-The-Punisher_o_25636.jpg]
(06-07-2016, 10:32 PM)yakka Wrote: Are you kidding?  They have only been making Ultima games since the early 1980s. Why not take a reference from the long history of Ultima for a UO server.  This gets a large all caps SMH.  I like the idea of trying to solve a riddle just not one linked to Harry.

I see no reason not to use popular fantasy novels/movies as part of a quest. At least Darwin took the time to do this for us. As far as I'm concerned staff can use any material they wants as long as we keep getting unique content like this. 
Veranis and Apoc like this post
(06-07-2016, 10:32 PM)yakka Wrote: Are you kidding?  They have only been making Ultima games since the early 1980s. Why not take a reference from the long history of Ultima for a UO server.  This gets a large all caps SMH.  I like the idea of trying to solve a riddle just not one linked to Harry.

Shut up Yakka.
Apoc and Veranis like this post
Lotta has watched Harry Potter and sometimes talks about Harry Potter but wont help me so yesterday I was running around trying spells from the Harry Potter wikipedia, with no luck.
Please try: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_spells

I hope that when someone gets this they will let us know what it is! Please : )

Darwin could you give some hint on how many rares there still are out there that has not been found yet?
There are words that Harry used in his movies that were magic but not necessarily a specific magic spell per se.  That is really all the information I can give on this.
I found 5 rares that haven't been found yet.  Some people have been actively looking for these and have been rewarded for that time.  I do wish they would post the pics of what all they found so people could see what rares I have added..
Apoc and Bobby Boulders like this post
I think Dumbledore summed up how I feel...

[Image: jfOZbKn.gif]
Apoc, Veranis, Darwin And 1 others like this post
Anyone still active on this one ?

Maybe we could offer the god of the Riddle the slay of hundred cows in exchange of a little bit of love ?

Anyway I think this riddle is driving me NuTs !
Apoc likes this post
(07-19-2016, 05:50 PM)Dreadpsycho Wrote: Anyone still active on this one ?

Maybe we could offer the god of the Riddle the slay of hundred cows in exchange of a little bit of love ?

Anyway I think this riddle is driving me NuTs !

I have stepped away from trying to solve this in an effort to get more sleep at night.
Apoc, Wiz Kid, Greta like this post
I think its time for a new clue.
Apoc likes this post
Accio summons an object. It would be my best guess for the word. I just can't figure out where to say it, heh heh. Either that or i need to know the object i am trying to summon in addition like "Accio Elder wand!" or "Accio cupcake!"

I love cupcakes...
Apoc likes this post
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage