Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Crafting Plans and Wtb's
Right now im about 3 points shy of gm carpentry so I will be putting up gm qstaffs on my vendor by tonight for all you macing kids out there.

GM dex suits will be restocked at some point tonight as well.

I'm expecting to be done with tinkering by the end of the week so lockpicking kits will be made and sold on my vendors.

Trying to not interrupt the macroing process but if anyone has any requests for any type of house addon please let me know here, otherwise after carp and tinkering are done I will be doing alchemy and poisoning next.

I would say probably by the end of this week or early next week my vendors will be moving right above yew bank.

Spinning wheel (the one with the long axis running north/south) and loom please. Let me know the price so I can set aside the gold.

The loom and the wheel I can make available to you tomorrow sometime as I have to macro tailoring to around 70 in order to be able to make those addons.

I'd also like to put in for a wheel and loom since I'm a total crafting slacker... and forges. I'll buy it all!

Forges,anvils,qstaffs and a small amount of shelves/chests are for sale at brit moongate.

[img]http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj538/Lajurn/TaylorSwift_10-27_2312.jpg" style="height:558px; width:1024px" />

Looms and Spinning wheels are up!

You're a crafting machine.

Any word on beds?

I can put up beds.

YESSSSSSSSsss...now I can stop trying to grind so hard on carpentry. Sure, I'll keep doing it, but I'm not going to break myself in order to get my loom and spinning wheel!

Hail me... the crafting master/servers bitch!