Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House addons clarification
I want to be clear here, If anyone wants to add any input please add your opinion to this post.

-I want to clarify on what is acceptable for house add'ons outside and inside. It is my understanding that certain people have Unique rare items inside their houses without using the plat 1000 system. I'm an advocate for House addons outside by GM IE roads, pits, etc.. Having an inside unique rare add'ons that cannot be obtained other than a GM placing -acceptable on this shard?

-If you can clarify for my understanding House add'ons supplied by a GM the house needs to be Public, correct?. Ive come across a few with Add'ons that are not public. Are the rules different for each individual?

Lastly, What are the requirements for House addons. I see towns with 2 people in a guild, with massive add'ons.

This is only for clarification, so everyone can be on the same page.
I did not think of this when I allowed the house in question to receive 4 items on the interior. The house was clearly marked and not used by anyone other than the guild. It did not even have locked down containers. With that said, you do bring up a valid point about uniques and I have decided to remove the aforementioned 4 items from that guildhouse and updated the guild deco thread to add the exclusion of any interior deco to avoid any more conflicts/complications with the uniques/rares systems in place.

If the houses are not public, please show me these and that will get rectified. Any towns with deco must be public, most notably the houses with roads, signs, or posts, etc. I think it is ok to have a personal home on the "outskirts" of town but should not be "in city limits" so to speak.

Regarding the "5 man" rule, I have made a couple of exceptions to stimulate guild recruiting but the GMs I spoke with assured me they are recruiting and expect to have 5 people soon. I will stay on top of this and if those numbers don't manifest, Ill remove the town add-ons.

Any other questions? I have been out of the pocket with school and all but today was my last final, and graduation Thursday. I start studying for my boards soon but should have more time than before to be around.
Wiz Kid and Jack like this post