Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for the way forward
Adding mass curse to WWs is pretty overdue and something that has always been planned.
Swunk likes this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
As a thief player, I feel the free servers have neglected/nerfed the class. I know our pop is limited and I wouldn't at this point wish to go on stealing or harassing sprees, but I would really like to see some thief content added. I know if quests or achievements or even event perks could be put in to where I could play a thief as a main I would enjoy it a lot.

I'd like to see simple rewards for this, just some deco items that are thief themed (hued or named clothes, items, books, etc etc) I know in era the crate/floor/rare/doom thief was really trashed hard by us pvp thieves, but I think the ability to be pvm/pvp/pve is within the reach of the class if it's done well.

I dunno, after 15+ years of nerfs, I'd like to see us get some love Smile
Swunk likes this post
[Image: tumblr_nbdrgaFV2f1r1bm4jo2_500.gif]
(10-03-2016, 08:58 PM)Jack Wrote: Adding mass curse to WWs is pretty overdue and something that has always been planned.

Thank God.  I think this is a good first step to balancing taming.  Next should be more frequent feeding to maintain loyalty.