Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for the way forward
Next week a patch will be released which will introduce poker to the shard, and an entire logging system which keeps track of this on the website so you can show off your stats. That being said, UOLL has reached a point where the development list has been largely ticked off, and there are no current known bugs to fix (got one? let us know!). There are a few things backlogged, but are marked as not being important and these things are what will be worked on in the near future.

Nothing is perfect and UOLL isn't an exception, there's no doubt plenty of things to improve on. What are your thoughts on where we can improve? Although I can probably always find something to do, I'd be interested in players' thoughts on what should be developed next for the shard. It can be anything from new automated events, to quests, storyline events.. or pretty much anything. 

Keep in mind that the shard does want to stick to era mechanics, so largely what we're asking for is "what addons would be good"?
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Provoking Energy Vortex was a thing of the past, will it be implemented in the future?
(04-29-2016, 03:24 PM)Boss Wrote: Provoking Energy Vortex was a thing of the past, will it be implemented in the future?

The only reason it was removed was that it was a pain to keep after certain changes. So yes, i'll have time to bring EV provoking back.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
maybe a fix to the turret, but maybe not- My idea: Limit the # followers, allow bonding pets- giving them the ability to be much stronger as well? what ya think?
(04-29-2016, 05:09 PM)Yitamin Wrote: maybe a fix to the turret, but maybe not- My idea: Limit the # followers, allow bonding pets- giving them the ability to be much stronger as well? what ya think?

i think at one time he was gonna just make it harder to control a crazy amount of followers
(04-29-2016, 05:45 PM)Swunk Wrote: i think at one time he was gonna just make it harder to control a crazy amount of followers

only prob with this is, dragons only need to follow once, then no more needs for commands =/
(04-29-2016, 05:09 PM)Yitamin Wrote: maybe a fix to the turret, but maybe not- My idea: Limit the # followers, allow bonding pets- giving them the ability to be much stronger as well? what ya think?

My opinion, which is merely mute since Jack is the ultimate word in all of these conversations.

Fix the auto attack on tamers, allow me to say ALL guard me and when attacked no matter if i attacked first they should auto attack on creatures. Tamers will be an issue on every aspect of UO, this has been the case since DAY 1. Since I've started here ive heard nothing more than Tamers are over powered. We should go back to the way Tamers were in t2a.. instead of nerfing them because of PVP. I think if you take away unlimited numbers, you take away the T2A tamer. Tamers are already nerfed as it is. No other class or character has been affected more over than the tamer.

For an Example..

i dont think there is anything wrong with turret the wyrms/drags will still attack anything on screen that attacks you just the boss is a lil harder but easy to over come with a simple macro all kill followed by names, as for pet bonding etc and much stronger what do you mean by that ?? even on uor they were the same strengh unless you are suggesting shit like ancient drags which is whack... Smile
[Image: Environment__POST_APOCALYPSE_by_I_NetGraFX-1.jpg]
No- I mean the ability to raise base stats through training them, not lame ass ancient wyrm stuff. And limiting to 2 or even one follower. Bonded- ability to rez the pets etc.. that's just an idea though.
(04-29-2016, 06:55 PM)Boss Wrote:

My opinion, which is merely mute since Jack is the ultimate word in all of these conversations.

Fix the auto attack on tamers, allow me to say ALL guard me and when attacked no matter if i attacked first they should auto attack on creatures. Tamers will be an issue on every aspect of UO, this has been the case since DAY 1. Since I've started here ive heard nothing more than Tamers are over powered. We should go back to the way Tamers were in t2a.. instead of nerfing them because of PVP. I think if you take away unlimited numbers, you take away the T2A tamer. Tamers are already nerfed as it is. No other class or character has been affected more over than the tamer.

For an Example..

The tamer is still by far the most viable character type you can have when it comes to farming gold. If three seconds is too long to wait for gold on an insta killed EG then we need a gold sink. It's still extremely easy to make $$ on a tamer here.
Veranis, Bobby Boulders, Apoc like this post
[Image: wizkidsig.png]