Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adding 2-24 hours to stable refresh
I usually end up refreshing every 6 days, because if I work late on day 7 i'll lose all pets. It's certainly manageable but the refresh day changes every week (from Tuesday this week to Monday next, etc).

I personally would find it much easier to manage my stable if I could refresh on the same day each week. It wouldn't take much even an extra hour would work most times. Bumping the refresh time from 168 hours to 170 results in only a 1.1% net benefit. It certainly isn't game breaking, but adds significant value for those managing stables.

I refresh my houses every Tuesday. It would be nice if I could refresh my stable every Tuesday and get all the "maintenance" done at once. A full day would be nice for others, but an hour or two to account for minor variances in work schedules would be would make me very happy.

Thanks,
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
I don't mind increasing stable refreshes a little to allow for this. BODs and power hours essentially work on the same principle of being slightly shorter than 24 hours/6 hours to allow players to not "fall behind" if they want to get the max amount each day.
Veranis likes this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
I will definitely vote to support this idea. I just lost all my pets last week from cutting my refresh too close to one week. An extra 12 hours or something would be awesome for being able to arrange a permanent refresh time that fits your weekly schedule, and still have a few hours extra as a buffer in case of emergency.
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed
In the next patch stabled animals will decay in 7 and a half days rather than 7.

Also increased the accuracy of decay.
Veranis likes this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]