Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shard Promotion ( Vote )
Hello everyone,

I would like to bring a little idea (Not mine, but something I saw in the past) to help promote the vote for the server!

What about having a voting stone in Britain and Delucia ? Clicking the stone would bring us to the voting website. Once the vote is completed, people could get a daily reward. ( 5000gold, 2 Plat, little little chance of CBD, little little chance of an exclusive voting stone rare...etc..etc.) Sky is the limit, but it could help promoting the server ?!

/Discuss
idk why i hate that but i do
Solar likes this post
(04-06-2016, 01:26 AM)Swunk Wrote: idk why i hate that but i do

Very constructive !

Im trying to give idea to this community and dev cause I truly think that this shard deserve a way bigger population.

I find it sad that UOLL only have 3 votes making it hard on promotion...(now 7 cause I went vote from 4 different IP at work...)
vote stones perhaps wouldnt be such a bad idea, however rewarding for it is balls sorry i do vote when i remember to but honestly i'd do it more if it was there to access easily.
[Image: Environment__POST_APOCALYPSE_by_I_NetGraFX-1.jpg]
Typing [vote in game will open a browser to the voting page. This is broadcasted on every 4th save to remind players to support the shard.

Sorry but I will not be adding voting stones that open browsers by the bank, or giving out rewards for voting. It is up to players to motivate themselves to do this.

One of the biggest sources of traffic come from when our name gets dropped on a large forum or website. This doesn't happen very often but when it has it usually causes a fair few people to check us out.
Apoc likes this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(04-06-2016, 10:09 PM)Jack Wrote: Typing [vote in game will open a browser to the voting page. This is broadcasted on every 4th save to remind players to support the shard.

Sorry but I will not be adding voting stones that open browsers by the bank, or giving out rewards for voting. It is up to players to motivate themselves to do this.

One of the biggest sources of traffic come from when our name gets dropped on a large forum or website. This doesn't happen very often but when it has it usually causes a fair few people to check us out.

No problem at all !
Just throwing idea to help ! The more we throw idea...eventually something good will come out !

Have a nice day

Again I think this server really deserve a bigger population. Its really really good here.
Jack and Wiz Kid like this post