Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of questions
The GM skills are accurate. There are only a few GM fletchers. The good news is GM bows do have some demand. Archery here is better than most shards, so you will see some PVP builds that use archery. There should be decent demand for bows/heavy X bows. There is only one vendor in the yew area that carries them currently. You won’t make a fortune but the vendor fees are cheaper here and you raw material is free. You’ll make some decent money.

There aren’t a lot of armor users here, but the armor does sell for some pretty good prices compared to other shards. For crafting I prefer tailoring and blacksmithing precisely because of BOD’s. they both have high end decorative items that can only be obtained via BOD’s so along with selling some stuff for decent change, you’ll get some very high end decorative items that if sold can generate some major price tags. Basically, you don’t even need to sell to the public at all with a tailor or a smith.

The best moving crafted items are likely poisoned weapons, and potion kegs. Most of the people play here because of the amazing automated events. Most of those events are PVP centric, so PVP items are where the cash it at. Also reg selling is always a decent enterprise. There’s a ton of reg vendors out there though, so there isn’t much of a premium to make.

No slayer weapons here. GM fishing I’m not sure on. I “think” I gm’d from land, but you still need to go out to sea to have a chance at the MIB. Don’t AFK gather MIBs, wood, or ore. Darwin will find you and punish you eventually.

The person who decodes the treasure map needs to dig it up. Once the chest is spawned, you can bring anyone in to pick and loot it. The decoder needs to dig it though.

Pk’ing in the main world is pretty light. I’ve only been pk’d twice in normal play. Once was at a lvl 4 dungeon chest. The other time was over an easter spawn. The only place you really need to worry about being PK’d is during town invasions (TI’s). I’ve been PK’d twice recently at TI’s so it is picking up. The good news is they are usually in it for the “sport” so most times they will rez you and give you your stuff. It’s nothing to really worry about. If you are in a TI and a PK spots you just run over to the healers house, LOL. That way you don’t have to wade through spawn to get your stuff. What they really want is for you to come back on your PVPer so they can get a fun bout in. By all means indulge them if you think you are ready.
Jack likes this post
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage

Messages In This Thread
A couple of questions - by Jamirus - 03-31-2016, 01:34 PM
RE: A couple of questions - by Varak - 03-31-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: A couple of questions - by Jack - 03-31-2016, 07:10 PM