Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rare drop from monsters
Hello everyone !

First, I wanna start saying that I know that you can farm some boss and get special colored chest and statuette. Also I know there is the platinum
vendor selling rare and finally random timed rare that spawn.

The point that I want to bring to you guys, is rare that would drop directly from monsters ( skeleton, Lich...etc..etc )

Why ?

People keep playing when they have a goal, something to achieve. Giving monster the chance of droping a special rare(not from plat list) would give that
feeling  that they wanna play. (more people online on the shard ;-) ). But it would bring people out and full our dungeons making them feel alive a little !!

The sky is the limit about what you could get where...but I remember a server that I played long time ago that had the big blood pentagram split among different
spawn and then decorative stuff here and there.

Anyway !

/discuss !

Have a nice day everyone !
Im all for increase in server population, would put a little additive to kill you know Slimes which everyone just avoids when running through dungeons.
Just to add something in here, Jack and I have discussed adding additional rares to the server, and I will share a little secret here - I have already started adding some. It is up to you guys to not become complacent and just be happy with recalling around to the well known rares spots. To give you a small hint of the types of rares I have added.. Necro regs, and bottles. There will be more and they will be incrementally added to new and tricky rares locations. Think, "Where would that sneaky bastard hide a rare spot".. Mark it.. Come back to it.. Maybe you will be lucky and get the first one Smile See where I'm going with this? I want the people that diligently search for these to be rewarded for the hard work because I used to do it and I know it takes a lot of time. When I am done there will be a list published, but until then "the early bird gets the worm".
Veranis and Greta like this post
I’ve seen quite a few rares vendors, but I don’t see the inventory turning over. I haven’t seen anyone post a list of rares locations. It’s probably a good assumption the people who have them are the diggers and the hoarders (assuming they don’t sell). I’m firmly in the hoarder category. The guys with the rares vendors are likely the diggers.

I’m a fan of the horse items and the blacksmith items. I like my blacksmith patios to have the look and feel of a farriers shop (on the actual patio portion). You’ll see various pieces of forged metal, horshoes, and bridals lying around, with a small forge and water trough. Behind the counter I like having the ingot stacks and wires on the shelves above a large forge. On the customer side of the counter I like hanging armor.

I haven’t been here long, but I’ve got the 5 ingot stacks I wanted and the wires (after I confirmed 5 ingot copper stacks don’t spawn. thanks Wiz!). I’ve got the bridals, whips, and horshoes. I just need some horse dung, and some hanging armor which I haven’t been able to figure out yet. You’d think horse dung would be easy since Apoc has like 50 of them as stairs in his keep, heh heh. There’s got to be a stable I am missing or Apoc is hoarding them

I’d imagine the guy who likes having an apothecary shop in his tower has probably figured out where the vials and herbs are. Maybe someday...
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
Varak, check the rune libraries around the world - many spots are public!  

And this: https://uolostlands.com/forum/showthread...158&page=2
Nice! Thank you. Looks like I have some runes to markSmile
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage