Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green Orcs

Did anyone get any decent loot off of the green orcs? Between Dying and trying not to die, I didn’t get a chance to loot. The bosses poison cloud finally sealed my fate. I wouldn’t mind seeing him pop up in survival so I can provoke some ancient wyrms onto him for a little payback. Then again the white wyrms did block my path to escape. Maybe the Jabba wannabe is in league with the wyrms?
Veranis likes this post
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
You never know who evil makes friends with.. UO is an insidious game Smile
Bloom got a neon green orc mask.
Apoc[PEE] - Today at 4:10 PM
if i was near you i'd bang you the fk out
ooh! I guess I should have looted then. next time...
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
(03-18-2016, 05:58 PM)Rapture Wrote: Bloom got a neon green orc mask.

That was off the final boss, not the orcs along the way (which is what I believe he is talking about). The orcs dropped green standing lady style trophies, looks like there were 12 dropped in total. The jade mask and eagle were on the final boss corpse, and that was basically luck of the draw, since nearly everyone died at least once, if you were able to res a few seconds before the boss died, you got to loot it Cool
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed
i did get one of the lady statues but i got killed and 1 of those damn orcs looted it off of me so i dont have one anymore... i got some magic clothes and 6k gold
One shall not fear death, for death be a friend. One should be scared of my Fireballs
Neon green orc mask? You're joking right?
[Image: 8SYLD0h.jpg]
(03-20-2016, 10:20 AM)Blyth Wrote: Neon green orc mask? You're joking right?

I wouldn't call it neon, it was hued the same color as the statues - "Jade" according to UOFiddler.  Hue number 2963.  The orc mask was chosen because of the significance of the event related to Serado mixing Leprechaun blood with Orcs to produce an abomination of the species.  There are definitely other hues I would consider to be much more "neon" than this.

[Image: a0gwl38.png]
Good lookin' fella there Smile