Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
evaluate int
is it me or is the intellect gain from training this skill extremely slow, i mean i remember getting allot more intellect gains than i have so far from training this skill on osi. so therefore i am thinking that the gain is quite slow on this shard maybe its just me. Huh         also i started training this skill at 36 int  and im at 47 int now
One shall not fear death, for death be a friend. One should be scared of my Fireballs
Camping gives fast int gains, when I make a new char, I usually just cut 200-300 kindling (or use boards if you have em) and loop a razor macro to click kindling.
Jack and Solar like this post
magic resist training gives great intelligence gains until you hit 55 using fire field. In 15 minutes you can usually go from 0-55 in magic resist and get 10-15 points in INT. You need a second character healing, while you are running through the fire field to get it done this quick.

The main driver is repetition. magic resist, herding, camping, snooping all give great gains because you can "attempt" one or more times every second. Spirit speak and evaluate intelligence can only be attempted once every 10 seconds. So it's going to be about 10 times slower if both skills have the same chance for an increase. use the 1 second skills whenever you can if you are trying to build stats. Power hour doesn't hurt either.
Jack and Solar like this post
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage