Patch 45 - 03/12/16 - Server Move
The server has moved to Chicago. If you have any problems with connecting to login.uolostlands.com, please first try flushing your dns. Googling "how to flush dns" will help you do this (instructions are provided without even clicking a link). If you are still having trouble after flushing DNS, you can connect via the direct IP: 74.91.113.174

Low amount of changes:
  • Vendor stock is entirely paused during town invasions, and will not reset.
  • Sextants can now be crafted with tinkering.
  • Fixed a bug with gold in bank boxes.
  • Invulnerable NPCs no longer have yellow health bars.
  • Items properly decay when dropped by NPCs that have no corpse on death.
  • Harrower and harrower tentacle ranges have been adjusted. It's probably no longer realistic you can complete harrowers without a large(ish) group, at least not in any reasonable amount of time.
  • Fixed a problem with spell recast delay that was making it much too short.
Oroechimaru and Wiz Kid like this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
There is still something wrong with gold in banks.

If my bank box has 125 items in it, I cant add a pile of gold unless im combining it with a stack already in there. I thought gold didn't count as an item at all if it was in your main bank box.

I noticed something else with banks and stackable items like regs and stuff.. with 125 items in my bank I can add regs to a stack of regs already in there but I cant drop the regs onto the bag that holds my regs. I have to actually drop them onto the old stack
(03-12-2016, 09:11 AM)Cheerios Wrote: There is still something wrong with gold in banks.

If my bank box has 125 items in it, I cant add a pile of gold unless im combining it with a stack already in there. I thought gold didn't count as an item at all if it was in your main bank box.

I noticed something else with banks and stackable items like regs and stuff.. with 125 items in my bank I can add regs to a stack of regs already in there but I cant drop the regs onto the bag that holds my regs. I have to actually drop them onto the old stack

I've known about these issues for a while but they are such a non problem I haven't bothered to fix them. They only affect someone with 125 items in their bank, which is pretty rare. I'll make a note of it, but it's unlikely I'll do anything about it any time soon.
(03-12-2016, 10:03 AM)Jack Wrote:
(03-12-2016, 09:11 AM)Cheerios Wrote: There is still something wrong with gold in banks.

I've known about these issues for a while but they are such a non problem I haven't bothered to fix them. They only affect someone with 125 items in their bank, which is pretty rare. I'll make a note of it, but it's unlikely I'll do anything about it any time soon.

[Image: qldVzEj.jpg]
Cheerios, Jack, Greta And 1 others like this post
*Cr3w*  *WAR US*                  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐                    *Cr3w*  *WAR US*
[Image: coFgqHB.gif]
I lol'd
Not entirely accurate since gold doesn't add item count to the bank Tongue
HateCrime likes this post