Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picture of the Month Contest - March '16
I'm not really sure why, or when you got a bug up your ass about the shard, Blyth, but the negativity is really not appreciated. There is no reason to belittle the efforts of staff. We work hard on this shard, for no financial gain, to bring a fun and engaging experience to players. At some time or another you enjoyed playing here, if you no longer enjoy playing here, there are many shards that may be better suited to your taste.
Rapture, Veranis, HateCrime And 2 others like this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
I wasn't belittling the staff or their efforts. I was pointing out the fact that with a dwindling population having player towns with no players seems a little odd.

Criticism is part and parcel of UO and life in general. The population has dwindled, agreed? That is an issue that needs addressing, agreed?
[Image: 8SYLD0h.jpg]
The shard has been here through much lower player counts than are currently playing now, and will be here as long as anyone continues to play UOLL. Player towns have been planned since before the shard even consistently had 30 clients online.

The fact that staff here are continually motivated to develop and maintain the shard, despite having what may be perceived as a low player count, is a testament to the stability and longevity of this shard. I just don't understand why anyone would be negative about that, and let's be honest here - your post was not intended to spark a constructive discussion.
Apoc, Veranis, Darwin And 2 others like this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Hatecrime wins this month with a great pic of an accidental deletion!! Smile Thankfully the revert was less than a couple minutes!