Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lord Bayne 3/4/16
This afternoon one of Lord British old enemies, Bayne, escaped his cell and gated into our beloved territory with plans to assassinate its citizens.  But his plans were thwarted by many citizens that banded together and pushed him back to his secret hiding place.  As he recalled away to his lair, he swore he would be back tonight to kill us all once and for all.  Be ready for an epic battle tonight!!

Darwin
Jack, Veranis, Rapture like this post
(03-04-2016, 06:28 PM)Darwin Wrote: This afternoon one of Lord British old enemies, Bayne, escaped his cell and gated into our beloved territory with plans to assassinate its citizens.  But his plans were thwarted by many citizens that banded together and pushed him back to his secret hiding place.  As he recalled away to his lair, he swore he would be back tonight to kill us all once and for all.  Be ready for an epic battle tonight!!

Darwin

Careful, one of his spells was Vas Ort Crash.
Isis likes this post
Apoc[PEE] - Today at 4:10 PM
if i was near you i'd bang you the fk out
(03-07-2016, 04:06 PM)Rapture Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 06:28 PM)Darwin Wrote: This afternoon one of Lord British old enemies, Bayne, escaped his cell and gated into our beloved territory with plans to assassinate its citizens.  But his plans were thwarted by many citizens that banded together and pushed him back to his secret hiding place.  As he recalled away to his lair, he swore he would be back tonight to kill us all once and for all.  Be ready for an epic battle tonight!!

Darwin

Careful, one of his spells was Vas Ort Crash.

I can clarify this, it was a client crash because his name was too long, it was happening to players and staff but when the name was shortened he met a timely demise Smile
What happened to these events? I came after Darwin I think, or is he still here in the shadows?