Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot past spells or use skills on first login
Hi guys

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced the same and knows a work around?

Basically what happens is when I log in for the first time and cast my first spell or use a skill, I either get no response in game for casting spells (although the corresponding regs highlight when I try to cast) and always get the dreaded 'You must wait before you can use another skill' message when I use things like meditation etc.

Any work around on this that anyone knows of?

Thanks in advance
(02-02-2016, 08:24 AM)Reckoner Wrote: Hi guys

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced the same and knows a work around?

Basically what happens is when I log in for the first time and cast my first spell or use a skill, I either get no response in game for casting spells (although the corresponding regs highlight when I try to cast) and always get the dreaded 'You must wait before you can use another skill' message when I use things like meditation etc.

Any work around on this that anyone knows of?

Thanks in advance

Just to add, this seems to happen when I cast a spell and instantly do another one. 
I haven't heard of this happening before, I would think it may be a bug in Razor where the server thinks you have a target but Razor has cleared it from your screen. When did this start happening?
[Image: jack-sig.png]
I have a simillar problem, but its not happening just when I log in. If I cast for example nightsight and already have it, I cant do anything after that (spells, use skills) and have to log out and in again.
For me it started some time yesterday.
(02-07-2016, 10:34 AM)Greta Wrote: I have a simillar problem, but its not happening just when I log in. If I cast for example nightsight and already have it, I cant do anything after that (spells, use skills) and have to log out and in again.
For me it started some time yesterday.

Thanks, that really nails the issue down. I'm experiencing it too. Will fix this asap.
Hm, maybe its the nightsight spell in general, seems its messing up even though I can cast it.
I can only find an issue with the nightsight spell. Another person reported this to me in PM, I am confirming with him if he uses the nightsight spell. Once he replies I will patch a fix.